Wheeling, WV: 304-232-2001
Elm Grove, WV: 304-242-6005
Moundsville, WV: 304-845-2211
Wellsburg, WV: 304-737-2345
Money Talks: 888-261-5661
If You Suspect Identity Theft
If you are concerned that someone has unauthorized access to your personal information, please call us immediately at 304-232-2001 or 304-737-2345 so we can take steps to help protect you. You should also consider reporting your concerns to:
- Your local law enforcement officials
- The Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline at 877-ID-THEFT.
- The Social Security Administration fraud hotline at 800-269-0271.
- Your credit card companies. Remember, knowing where to find your credit card information and toll-free contact numbers will help in an emergency.
- National credit reporting organizations that can place a fraud alert on your name and Social Security Number:
- Equifax: 800-525-6285
- Experian: 888-397-3742
- Trans Union: 800-680-7289
All bank customers both personal and commercial should perform risk assessments and add
internal customerscontrols to protect your computer data.
(i.e. Install Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software on your computer with updated virus definitions)
FDIC Presentation: Don’t Be an On-line Victim:
How to Guard Against Internet Thieves and Electronic Scams
Additional information regarding identity theft is available at